stem cell doctor in Michigan
Mesenchymal Stem Cells
Only the best treatments.
Cooperative medicine for your long-term benefit.
Over time, our tissue can lose functionality due to age, injury, and disease. That can mean longer healing time, cellular aging and changing chemical environments. Fortunately, each person is born with building blocks capable of repairing and replenishing tissue.
We like to think of regenerative medicine as cooperative medicine: a way of working with the care continuum and your body. As your body loses its ability to repair itself, we can intervene with the highly professional Predictive Biotech’s products to cooperate with your body’s natural functions. This helps supplement, cushion, and provide support right where it’s needed.
Finding better ways to better repair, replace and restore.
By thoroughly understanding the building blocks at work within the human body, we are able to pinpoint specific tissue sources we believe are best suited for regenerative medicine. Our products are intentionally derived from two tissue sources: the Wharton’s jelly layer of the umbilical cord as well as placental tissue. One we have identified the proper product to use for your individual needs and goals, we will help you understand the long-term benefits of this treatment and how you can help optimize your results outside of the treatment room.
How it Works
At Cratus Medical Vitality Institute, we offer stem cell treatments using Predictive Biotech’s Wharton’s jelly product, CoreCyte™️. This is a gelatinous substance in the umbilical cord that is known to be a rich source of cytokines, growth factors, proteins and mesenchymal stem cells. CoreCyte™ is a minimally manipulated human tissue allograft derived from the Wharton’s jelly of the umbilical cord. CoreCyte™ is processed to preserve the integrity of Wharton’s jelly for homologous use and cryogenically preserved.
After a thorough consultation and examination, our doctor or other highly trained medical professional will administer this product to you using a carefully placed injection technique.
- What are stem cells?
- Stem cells are the basic building blocks of human tissue. They have the ability to repair, rebuild and rejuvenate tissues throughout the body. When disease or injury strikes, stem cells respond to specific signals and set out to facilitate the healing process by differentiating into specialized cells. These specialized cells then release healing growth factors in response to the distress cell signal in an injured or pathologic area of the body required for the body’s repair.
- What type of tissue is utilized in Predictive’s products?
- Our human cell and tissue products are derived from the umbilical cords of healthy, full-term deliveries. Our products do not contain any embryonic or fetal tissue.
- How are the tissue donors screened?
- Comprehensive medical and social histories of the donors are obtained and reviewed. All tissues are procured, processed and tested in accordance with FDA requirements to minimize potential risks of disease transmission to recipients. Infectious disease testing is performed at a registered laboratory in accordance with the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA) and 42 CFR part 493.
- How long does a procedure with Predictive products take?
- Depending upon the area being treated, the procedure can be completed in a single office visit. Your physician will be able to provide details specific to your treatment plan.
- Does my age matter when I receive treatment with Predictive products?
- Your age can play a factor in the outcome of your treatment. Your physician will be able to provide you with more specific information in regard to your treatment outcomes.
- Does the procedure hurt?
- The use of Predictive's products does not require any invasive procedures, resulting in less pain and a shorter procedure time.
- When will I begin to feel the benefits from using a Predictive product?
- Depending upon the severity of the injury and your personal health, recovery time can vary. Your physician will be able to provide you with more information regarding your recovery timeline.
- Are Predictive's products safe?
- Our products are rigorously tested to FDA guidelines in our CLIA registered lab. Thousands of patients have used Predictive’s tissue allografts with no adverse effects.
- Can I use Predictive's products if I have cancer?
- Predictive's human cell and tissue products are not recommended for use in patients who are currently undergoing treatments for cancer. We recommend that patients who are specifically interested in using CoreCyte™ be cancer free for a minimum of 5 years.
- Will my DNA be altered if I receive a human cell and tissue allograft?
- In certain cases of bone marrow transplants, a patient’s DNA can be altered or shared with the donor. For the intent and purpose of Predictive’s products, your DNA will most likely not be altered. Most procedures utilizing human cell and tissue products in regenerative medicine will typically be removed by normal body processes within 3-14 days, and in some cases up to 120 days.