P shot in Michigan
Enhance Your Sexual Performance
The Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®)
The P-Shot uses blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate the penis. Dr. Quinn is a certified provider of all of the Vampire PRP Procedures, including the P-Shot, in Michigan. The best part is that results typically last 1 to 3 years depending on the patient. This treatment is often used in combination Exosomes for superior results. We also frequently combine this treatment with the GainsWave treatments for enhanced effectiveness.
- Immediately larger (feels larger in girth)
- Strengthen the penis (harder, firmer erections)
- Increase circulation within the penis for a healthier organ.
- Makes other therapies work better (if you still need Viagra or Cialis, then they will work better for you).
- Increase sensation and pleasure (helps correct the damage from diabetes).
- Proven to work in multiple studies
- Increase size by design (Can place more in base or in the head or wherever makes for best result)
- No allergic reactions (using your own body’s fluids).
- No lumpiness
- Minimal pain (no burning from the PRFM since it’s from your own body)
Why choose the P-shot?
Benefits of the P-shot
- no allergic reactions
- minimal to no pain
- quick in-office procedure
- no lumpiness
How it Works
You will first have a one-on-one consultation with one of our trained medical providers, or Dr. Quinn himself ,who have all been extensively trained in performing the P-Shot. We will discuss your medical history and help determine your long-term care plan. In preparation for your PRP Shot, we will ask that you do not take Motrin or Aspirin prior to your scheduled procedure.
During treatment, a numbing benzocaine/lidocaine/tetracaine cream is applied to the penis. We draw blood from the arm (just like when you have a blood test done). The blood is put in a special centrifuge and spun down; the platelets are separated out and transferred into another tube, where we place a few drops of calcium chloride solution. This “tricks” the platelets into thinking they are in the body and as a result, they release growth factors. This liquid is transferred into a syringe and injected into the penis using a tiny needle in a way that distributes the growth factors properly.
Use penis pump as directed. Avoid the use of Motrin for the next 4 to 6 weeks. You can resume sexual activity the same day (after the numbing cream wears off).
The Exosome P-Shot
Exosomes are like highly specialized vesicles that are on the edge of stem cells. They deliver proteins, RNA, and most important – mRNA (messenger RNA), the protein manufacturer. These crucial biochemicals then force other cells to make proteins that repair cell damage in your body.
Exosomes are so small they can travel through your bloodstream, carrying multiple doses of platelets and proteins to your penile tissue by crossing barriers that whole cells have trouble crossing.
They are also much more effective than stem cells because:
- Injecting only exosome vesicles and none of the cellular DNA allows us to avoid any potential risk posed by stem cells
- Kimera Labs (the manufacturer of our exosomes) enables us to deliver 5 billion exosomes in one 5cc P-Shot vial – it’s impossible to fit that many stem cells into a vial
Are exosomes safe?
Biologists have utilized exosomes as a diagnostic and preventative tool for decades. When produced by Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs), they’ve been shown to help reduce inflammation, the root cause of many autoimmune dysfunctions. They’ve also been clinically proven to help grow new blood vessels (angiogenesis) more efficiently than whole stem cells.
One of the most common causes of erectile dysfunction is diabetes, which can damage the blood supply to the penis and the nerves that control an erection. A study published in The Journal of Sexual Medicine demonstrated that stem cell-derived exosomes alleviate diabetic erectile dysfunction.
Another 2018 study demonstrated that erectile function caused by cavernous nerve injury (CNI) was significantly improved with MSC exosome treatment. It enhanced smooth muscle and collagen content, while preventing cell death in the corpus cavernosum (the bulk of penis tissue).