O-Shot in West Bloomfield
Are you a candidate?
Put the “Oh” Back in your Love Life.
The O-Shot for women is used to treat urinary incontinence, vaginal dryness, and even reduced sexual responsiveness in women — particularly those who are post-menopausal. Both safe and nonsurgical, the procedure helps stimulate vaginal and clitoral rejuvenation.
Women often enjoy some effects of the O-Shot almost immediately, as the growth factors begin to rejuvenate and enhance sexual response. Women who receive the O-Shot® procedure have reported an increase in their sexual response within days and weeks of the treatment, and, for many, the increase is dramatic.
What it Treats
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina)
- A tighter introitus (vaginal opening)
- More frequent orgasms
- Increased sexual desire
- Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm
- Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Increased natural lubrication
- Deceased urinary incontinence
About the O-Shot
The O-Shot™ procedure is recommended for women who meet any of the following conditions:
- Desire to have sex but difficulty achieving orgasm or experiencing pleasure
- Physical discomfort and pain during intercourse
- Minor urinary incontinence
- Low desire to have sex or diminished libido
We can help enhance the results of the O-Shot with the addition of Exosomes.
How it Works
We apply prescription strength numbing cream to areas we will be injecting.
Then, we begin with a simple blood draw. The blood is then spun in a special centrifuge where the platelets are separated and concentrated. The PRP (platelet rich plasma) that contains growth factors that are extracted from your blood is then injected into an area near the clitoris and into the area of the upper vagina that is most important for sexual response. Patients experience little or no discomfort during the procedure.
We inject the PRP into an area called the “O-Spot”, which is a collection of structures that activate the orgasm system. The process of injection triggers the platelets to release seven different growth factors that then activate the stem cells located in the vaginal and clitoral tissues to regenerate and thus become “younger” with improved functional potential.
What to Expect
Women often enjoy some effects of the O-Shot almost immediately, as the growth factors begin to rejuvenate and enhance sexual response.
Women who receive the O-Shot® procedure have reported an increase in their sexual response within days and weeks of the treatment, and, for many, the increase is dramatic.
Although each women’s experience can be different, here’ are just some of the benefits patients have experienced after having the O-Shot and rejuvenating the orgasm system.
We ask that you refrain from taking Motrin for 4 to 6 weeks following the procedure. There are no restrictions afterwards and you can resume sexual activity the same day.
The Exosome O-Shot
Exosomes are like highly specialized vesicles that are on the edge of stem cells.
They deliver proteins, RNA, and most important – mRNA (messenger RNA), the protein manufacturer. These crucial biochemicals then force other cells to make proteins that repair cell damage in your body.
Exosomes are so small they can travel through your bloodstream, carrying multiple doses of platelets and proteins to your penile tissue by crossing barriers that whole cells have trouble crossing.
They are also much more effective than stem cells because:
- Injecting only exosome vesicles and none of the cellular DNA allows us to avoid any potential risk posed by stem cells
- Kimera Labs (the manufacturer of our exosomes) enables us to deliver 5 billion exosomes in one 5cc P-Shot vial – it’s impossible to fit that many stem cells into a vial