Scream Cream Ingredients
- Aminophylline 7.5 mg – a bronchodilator that works in several ways. It relaxes the muscles in your lungs and chest to allow greater airflow, decreases the sensitivity of your lungs to allergens and other substances that cause inflammation, increases the contractions of your diaphragm to draw more air into the lungs for intense breathing. It is primarily used to treat the symptoms of asthma, bronchitis, and emphysema.
- Ergoloid Mesylate 0.123 mg – used to improve cognitive (mental) and self-care functioning in people with symptoms of dementia related to aging or presumed to be related to conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease. It is used in treating symptoms of declined mental capacity wherein it impacts memory, behavioral, and especially mood problems.
- L-Arginine 15mg – is a nonessential amino acid which may play an important role in the treatment of cardiovascular disease, due to its anti-atherogenic, anti-ischemic, antiplatelet, and antithrombotic properties. It is commonly sold as a health supplement claiming to improve vascular health and treat erectile dysfunction in men, and is purported to have similar libido enhancing effects on women.
- Pentoxifylline 12.5mg – causes changes in your blood that help improve blood flow, which helps your blood carry oxygen to your tissues and organs. It is used to improve blood flow and reduce certain symptoms of a condition called intermittent claudication. It is also purported to have similar libido enhancing effects on women.
- Sildenafil Citrate 2.5mg – relaxes muscles and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body. Sildenafil is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction in men, and is purported to have similar vasodialation effects on clitoral artery blood flow.
- Testosterone 0.25mg – is a sex hormone that is produced by males in large amounts, and is also produced in small amounts within women. Testosterone is used in men and boys to treat conditions caused by a lack of this hormone, such as delayed puberty, impotence, or other hormonal imbalances. It has also been used in hormone replacement therapy to improve sexual function in premenopausal and postmenopausal women.
These ingredients are dissolved in a water based, hypoallergenic, and transdermal vehicle. The vehicle is designed to enhance the rate of absorption, and to cause the medication to be retained locally in order to maximize local effects and metabolism, while minimizing the potential for systemic side effects.